3.1.10














charmbracelet

 white blazer/invio. pale pink dress, stocking/mangga dua. white shoes/bellagio.

Finally an outfit post! I somehow manage to be confident posting my outfit here, and hopefully I'll dress better and post more outfit! Just some random facts, my favourite place to shop, I have to admit, is Mangga Dua! It's like a shopping center with all cheap price, cute clothes, shoes, and bags available. Well, if I earn more money in the future, designer's outlet is definitely the place to go, but nothing can beat Mangga Dua! hehehe ;p
Another additional fact is that my camera has poor quality, so yeah, some colours may not be shown as the real one. Wish I can grab some better quality cam...

P.S: I'm still learning to use the updated blog posting here, and still find some difficulties. Y'know, technology is not really my thing ;p

Cheers!
G

a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search