5.1.10


inside my bag: Jakarta Weekend Bible by Provoke book. Blackberry Curve 8900. a juicy charmbracelet. dark brown Guess purse. red notebook. Handsaplast. white SanDisk flashdisk. my car key(s). Body Shop apple body mist. a white fur cosmetic bag with Nivea lipbalm, Oriflame lipgloss, a comb and an oil clear film.

I'm inspired by a tumblr blog displaying all things about bags, esp what inside people's bag and do my own post! I have to admit I'm such a bad photographer but I'm still working on posting more picts ;p Anw, I have just purchased this bag and loving it! It has the right size to fit all of my stuff, because in busy days, things inside my bag can double from what you see now hehehe..

P.S: to check out the tumblr blog, just click here.

Cheers!
G

a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search