13.3.10

I finally have an internship place in Dresden! Many people said it is a beautiful city and I can't wait to explore the city myself (: But the fact that I have to really live by myself in a foreign country which language I haven't mastered yet is another thing. I am very excited yet very worried. Things are so much better when you have friends and families by your side but the situation is completely different now. It is only 5-month period, yet I still feel sad T.T However, tomorrow I'll go there by MYSELF, and work things out ALONE. One thing I still keep in mind; that I have all this support from my families and friends, and most importantly I know that God is by my side. I know that days and months ahead I'll be not only fine, but superb. And so I open another chapter in my life with plenty hopes, prayers, and abundant thanks for this amazing opportunity^^

Cheers!
G

a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search