5.11.11

, ,

Saturday Remix

There hasn't been much of a change beside the busi-ness I've been bundled into, and now I gotta browse and brainstorm inspiration to write a short play for an event next December (fingers crossed). My lazi-ness translates into these wardrobe remix and my current favourite song. Gotta speed up the writing, scholarships thingy, and tons of projects in my head.

polyvore



Sheer is the delicate MUST HAVE for me, I like how elegant it can go especially with mini skirts! Meanwhile this song is the one I heard at the latest episode of Gossip Girl, despite the dull story line I still watch it out of addiction. Have a wonderful weekend and gather your spirit for the upcoming week! XOXO

a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search