21.2.12

,

FAVOURITES | Basic Dressing

Sure enough I cannot get over how I am in love, amazed, and keep on coming back to the clean look all over again. The whole classic pants, shirt, and blazer throw definitely work for my body and my style, with the right features to be a perfect accessories canvas. Seeing how gracefully simple the J Brand ready to wear collection excites me, especially that silk and leather top with slim pants--versatile pieces that pitch just the right amount of elegant. Are you with me on this?


As seen on stage this very London Fashion Week, Simone Rocha celebrated a slightly different spectrum than some of the rests. Again, the "basic" kind of dressing enamours me, where there are actually some pretty little details involved. Another cue I take from seeing Rocha's catwalk here is silver. It feels rather millennium-y, per say, but a pinch of shiny can always lighten up the calm outfit.

images are from J Brand and style.com

a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search