19.11.11

Quick Saturday remix (I am actually thinking of making this as permanent feature :p) I compile is the style of two quirky bloggers who are among the "pioneers" of fashion blogs--one comes from Indonesia, and the other one is from UK. Both Diana Rikasari and Susie Bubble dare to wear mixes of colours, prints, textures, and even shapes without forgetting the balance of the whole outfits. Such consistency of style inspires me, leads me to grab myself more patterned clothes and colourful shoes. I really wonder though, if they ever collaborate together then the collection will surely be whimsical and totally unexpected.


pictures courtesy of Diana Rikasari and Susie Bubble


Have a nice weekend!

a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search