8.7.13

SOMETHING RAD | Sleeping Around

I obviously covet for a quiet time outside the busy city with my loved ones, perhaps a decent time to write with (hopefully) a new pad to ease everything. Antwerp is a city I am quite familiar with but I haven't got the resources to visit (someday I will), in which an interesting travel project takes place. Called Sleeping Around, it adopts a pop-up concept for a hotel installment, utilising a 20ft recycled sea container. 


Meant to be temporal, the project is currently occupying Antwerp, Belgium sea port where the containers will later be left empty. I am not sure how much the night-stay costs since the pop up hotel only has 4 rooms, alongside a sauna container and a lounge container. It is however a slightly different, adventurous way of sleeping and travelling. What do you think?




a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search