22.11.11

, ,

Love-Worthy: H&M Spring 2012

The highstreet brand that I love--and I miss (since there is no H&M in Jakarta, yet) has released their lookbook for the next season. I obviously love this collection so much better than the Versace one since the pieces now better represent my style (at least, that's how I think). With white on white looks and mixes of candy colours, the collection totally breezes nice wind of spring. Although they neither come up with new concept nor striking pieces, the calm clean cutting and nice palette of colours are two essentials that embrace the idealism of versatile clothing.



and these two pieces are absolutely effortless..



images via Fashionologie

Go this way if you want to check out the complete lookbook :)

a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search