21.11.11

While continuously dreaming about how my own place would be (it will be happening soon I do hope), I suddenly remembered some sites that let us come into someone else's houses (and closet) without having to knock their door, drive through the traffic jam, and hide silly smiles every time you hit their couch (since it's so comfy--have you experienced such thing? I do). I personally like some white, clean space with the touch of used furnitures and piles of books (or accessories). My space does not have to be fully furnished, extra elegant, or filled with expensive touches, as long as it's homey and I live with the "right" person then it's already satisfying.



images are from The Selby, The Coveteur, and The Locals. You guys are inspirational!

a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search