20.12.11

Finding a great website where I can spend hours digging the past archives can always make my day. The essence of simplicity in it that draws me back from all the highly digital evolving Net is what caught me lately, inspires me to think simple yet revolutionary. I feel rather uneasy these days seeing the whole bunch of online magazines and blogs, deliver updates beyond my speed of reading. There is an emerging need to constantly monitor the news and write on this blog, obviously.

But then, when I found The Lisbon Tailor, a street style website whose photographers are from Portugal, I immediately fall for it. The photographs are somehow humble, capture the right moment of individual style, and still manage to portray story behind them instead of mere nice outfits. I wish there are more stories about the photographers because their work is sublime yet minimal.










Aren't these lovely? :)

a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search