1.1.12

Under Construction

I have been meaning to alter the design and how the content of this blog is going to be like for a while, perhaps a change of the blog name too. There will be some slight changes in the next few days (cross fingers that I will have finished it in just days :p) as I work on this all by myself so I have to brush up on my HTML illiteracy. Plus, my laptop is not in its fit condition, which can also affect the whole blogging thingy. One thing I plan is to turn this blog into my permanent journal, yet I still consider whether I want to focus only on fashion and style, or free myself to scratch this blog in any ways possible.

In the mean time, I would probably update my tumblr occasionally and write a thing or two on twitter. Until then y'all! :)

a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search