28.4.12

I haven't really been productive in these past two days besides trying to tame my hair, munching some chocolates, and catching up with Gossip Girl, New Girl, and ANTM--all of which has disappointed me. I have also noted how everyone has moved on with major plans of their life while I go round and round with fear of losing time, without realising that I lose the time by over thinking about everything. So I should stop right here before progressing to endless whining and start talking about fashion, again.

If you are clueless on choosing your weekend wardrobe, I, despite of stay lazing around at home this very hour, would suggest these laid back vision...



...with subtle accessories to go with,



...and a quirky voice of Angus and Julia Stone to accompany.


image source: 01 Magazine, Young Frank

a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search