24.10.12

,

FAVOURITES | Fuck Yeah Minimal

On explaining how I have been MIA these past days, beside that some major changes happen (this time they are the good ones), is also, as you can see, that I have a trouble with the font. Times New Roman, anyone? Seriously? But salivating over a couple of cruise collections and Margiela x H&M candies, I cannot help but share. Still, I desperately need a help to handle this font catastrophe.




image sources: vogue.it, vogue.uk

White, blue, black, ostentatiously structured with little effort to find the accompanying pieces. Exactly what is on my cloudy mind right now. Life is good and I save hope for a better paycheck to spend on "investment pieces." Sound cliche, yet inevitably lust-worthy. Until then.


a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search