9.6.12

,

I WORE | Light Layer

Cristobal. A name that enamours me these past days as I constantly find it when I flipped through the dusty magazines that span around trend and when I clicked the not-so-dusty web pages that run stories on similar matter. Trend. I should have done more research on Cristobal's design signature and characteristics, but let's leave that subject for a while. It has been quite a while since my last post on me wearing clothes and grinning, so here you go. I suddenly thought of Cristobal and a glimpse of Balenciaga's Spring Summer 2012 flashed. The shape of the top and pants may not be so clear here since I throw my trench on. But they are both in the similar volume of those in the runway *insist* (same top was worn here).


This is the best shot since I took it in a hurry when I got back home today. Kinda exhausted with Jakarta's traffic, never ending jam. A closer shot of accessories today...


P.S: How does it feel to be erased?

a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search