20.6.13

Without any means to abandon the greatness of Givenchy or Balenciaga riveting take on resort, the second installment of my resort round up does not involve them. The reason is purely on my subjective view (as this whole blog is) on the overall collection and what I present to you now is actually what I myself would want to wear. As my quest for my personal style continuously evolves with my personal life development (like reducing colours and opting for silhouette that flatters me), the new dressing territory that somehow crosses women and men boundaries, read here or here for further explanation, has its own appeal to me.


I immediately grow a liking towards Band of Outsiders' simple lookbook that plays with vivid colours and loose proportion, giving not necessarily a new meaning to resort, but creating something they can call their own. Midi dress paired with leather jacket, long blazer over shorter dress, lines of colours over pencil skirts, and even night gown get "chillax" treatment, straightforward and really easy. The loafers use throughout the lookbook are equally perfect, for you can take it casual with a pair of shorts or elevate it to something a bit more formal with pantsuit.



So are we packing for holiday or what? I wish. 

images are from style.com


a culture and style publication

a culture and style publication
liberate your mind!

Blog Archive

Search